Antonio Eugenio 「5 questions to Christian Bordin」

Posted on December 04, 2016

French model Christian Bordin is freshly arrived in London to get the opportunity to show his talent to the face of the world. We asked him 5 questions.

Who are you?

Born in Paris, I’m 21. I’m half Thai and half Guadeloupéen. Curious and ambitious, I always try to keep the best of myself.

How did you start modeling?

I’ve been scouted on streets. At that moment I had long hair... After a good haircut, my agent has been convinced of my potential. I arrive quickly after that here in London and get the chance to be signed by the lovely team of AMCK.

What excites you about London?

London is such a great city. Kind of “mini” New York City. People here are so kind. It’s such a multi-cultural place that you keep meeting people from around the world. I love everything here: architecture, pubs, park… except Fish and Chips!

What your best moment so far in the industry?

Astrid Andersen’s opening show. I had the chance to walk for her but also to do the opening and I’m so grateful to her and her team for that. She’s such an adorable person!

What are your New Year’s resolutions?

Taking care of my family and friends. Continue to work out hard to keep a good shape. But also working hard on my modeling career. My goal is to be 2017’s next model.

Photography by Antonio Eugenio
Christian Bordin is signed with AMCK London. Christian is dressed by Julian Zigerli, SS17’s collection.

Author: Antonio Eugenio/Date: December 04, 2016/Source: https://www.vanityteen.com/2016/12/04/5-questions-christian-bordin/



commentaires

上 TOP